Fashion Bodysuits,fashion bodysuits,fashion bodysuits online,fashion bodysuits leotards,fashion bodysuits australia,fashion bodysuits women,fashion bodysuits sale,fashion bodysuits uk,fashion bodysuits au,fashion bodysuits cheap,fashion bodysuits melbourne

Bowl O Blocks

Share on :
Bowl O Blocks | 16 x 16 | oil on panel

I've been putting things in bowls for sometime now, but the objects have all been round and shiny, so I thought I'd try something new and use wooden blocks for a change. I think they worked.

Now my problem is determining what to paint next. I've got a composition that I've been saving for a while now, but I'm not sure how it would be received. It's an image of this really beefy electric drill I borrowed from my buddy Jeff Cohen. It's very cool looking, but there's not much color in the image, and I fear it may have limited appeal to collectors. I think I may just do it anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...