Fashion Bodysuits,fashion bodysuits,fashion bodysuits online,fashion bodysuits leotards,fashion bodysuits australia,fashion bodysuits women,fashion bodysuits sale,fashion bodysuits uk,fashion bodysuits au,fashion bodysuits cheap,fashion bodysuits melbourne

PB&J with Milk No.2

Share on :

6 x 6 oil on hardboard panel

The ebay paintings presented this week are all drawn from my repertoire of common themes. When I work up the photography for these paintings, I take hundreds of shots of my set-ups, cull out my favorites, and crop them into what (I think) are pleasing compositions. This creates a huge bank of photographs, so it's hard not to return to the well. I come back essentially for two reasons: First, to offer collectors who have missed out on previous auctions of this particular subject another chance to obtain a painting, and secondly, I have a lot of unused images which I like, and still want to paint. This may read like I'm apologizing for the repetition of my subject matter, but in actuality I'm just describing my M.O. Having said that, I do have a couple of less familiar subjects going up this week. If you'd like to bid on the painting above, you can access the auction by clicking here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...