Fashion Bodysuits,fashion bodysuits,fashion bodysuits online,fashion bodysuits leotards,fashion bodysuits australia,fashion bodysuits women,fashion bodysuits sale,fashion bodysuits uk,fashion bodysuits au,fashion bodysuits cheap,fashion bodysuits melbourne

Mule in Progress: First Pass

Share on :

20 x 60 oil on canvas

The first pass on the mule is complete, with the exception of the background. I still haven't decided on how to deal with that aspect just yet. I like where this is going, and have been having a good time with it. Now it's on to the second (and most likely, "final") pass. I'm looking forward to getting into the details of this painting, and there is a lot of detail in this composition. It's my favorite part of the process. I will probably hold off, and wait until the painting is done before I post another image.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...