Fashion Bodysuits,fashion bodysuits,fashion bodysuits online,fashion bodysuits leotards,fashion bodysuits australia,fashion bodysuits women,fashion bodysuits sale,fashion bodysuits uk,fashion bodysuits au,fashion bodysuits cheap,fashion bodysuits melbourne

Making A Mark - Award 2010

Share on :

6 x 6 oil on hardboard panel

I thought I'd made my last post for the year, but I was talking with Karin Jurick today, and she informed me that one of my paintings was in the running for the, "Best Artwork on A Blog" Award. This award is the brainchild of Katherine Tyrrell, creator of Marking A Mark, one, if not the, best art blogs out there.

Anyone can vote, and there are four categories of genre to chose from. My piece is in the "still life" category, and Karin's is in the "portrait/figures" category. The deadline for voting is coming up quick. Thursday at 6 p.m. (Greenwich Mean Time), so don't delay. I know this is a shameless request for votes, but what can I say.

I'd also like to thank the tireless, tenacious and talented, Belinda Del Pesco for nominating my painting for this award. If you'd like to vote you can visit Katherine's blog by clicking here.

Thanks in advance!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...