Fashion Bodysuits,fashion bodysuits,fashion bodysuits online,fashion bodysuits leotards,fashion bodysuits australia,fashion bodysuits women,fashion bodysuits sale,fashion bodysuits uk,fashion bodysuits au,fashion bodysuits cheap,fashion bodysuits melbourne

Stacked Blocks in Progress: Day Two

Share on :

5 7/8 x 24 oil on hardboard panel

It's no secret that I'm very fond of the Dick Blick cradled hardboard panels, but there are some gaps in the sizes they offer. One of my favorite sizes is the 12 x 24, which falls into that category. So, I took one of their 18 x 24's and cut it down. The larger section was used for the first Ketchup Bottle, and I worked out the composition above for the long skinny remaining piece. It is a very odd size, but I think it works. The first pass represents two days work. I think I'll offer it to Tree's Place for my show in July. Hopefully they'll like it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...